Gaucho Sleep Challenge
UCSB Department of Health & Wellness presents to you the Spring 2018 Gaucho Sleep Challenge!
This 7-day program (May 3rd - 9th) is designed to promote sleep awareness within our campus community & help you catch better quality Zzzzzzz's. Each day we will have a primary sleep goal for you to try achieve to promote optimal sleep each night. Goals include:
- Wake up at the same time everyday
- Exercise for at least 20 mins a day
- Sleep for at least 8 hours a night
- Eliminate electronics use before bed
- Engage in a relaxing routine before going to bed
EARN SLEEP POINTS FOR PRIZES!
- You will earn 100 Sleep Points Per Day (700 total possible) for logging your sleep habits.
Just login once a day and record how your sleep and daily habits went.
- You will earn 150 Sleep Points for completing the Registration Form
- You will earn 150 Sleep Points for completing the Required Exit Survey
HOW TO WIN:
All participants who earn 1,000 Sleep Points will be entered into a drawing to win a prize*.
Our pool of prizes includes:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Roku Express
- Amazon Echo Dot
- Vanksy Tube Loungers
- Sleep Kit: Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs, Tea & Condoms
- You will be contacted via email if you have selected for a prize.
- You can pick your prize up at the Dept. of Health & Wellness Office.
- We are located in the GREEN HALLWAY at the Student Health Service Building.
*Please be aware there is a 1 Large Prize Per School Year Limit Per Person.
REGISTRATION OPENS ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2018
Completion of this Gaucho Sleep Challenge fulfills the Sleep & Stress Reduction Requirement of the Gaucho Wellness Challenge.
Once completed On May 9th, click below to log your participation!